Walawalkar International Medical Journal is a peer reviewed, Open access journal, published on behalf of the B.K.L. Walawalkar Rural Medical College and Hospital, Sawarde, Dist – Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India, publishes information relating to all medical disciplines. This journal is published annually in August.
The priority areas of publication are as follows.
1) Clinical and basic science research in all fields of medicine.
2) Prevention, management and treatment of diseases in developing countries.
3) Innovative health approaches, devices and operational research in secondary and tertiary health care adopted for rural communities.
4) Medical education, dentistry, nursing, medical laboratory sciences, physiotherapy and other related medical subjects.
5) Epidemiology of disease in rural populations.
6) Integrated medical and social needs of rural populations.
Papers are published in English. Submitted papers will be accepted after peer review. Manuscripts accepted for publication are copyedited for grammar, punctuation, print style, and format. Page proofs are sent to the corresponding author by email only. The corresponding author is expected to return the corrected proofs within one week. The whole process of submission of the manuscript to final decision and sending and receiving proofs is completed online.
Index Scholarly Journals for Impact Factor