1. The Journal of Kesit Academy is an international, peer-reviewed journal that begins broadcasting. Journal aims to broadcast researches in the field of Social Sciences and put into service for scientists.
2. The Journal of Kesit Academy adopted the policy that claims to be the open-access journal, to be scanned by databases by providing access easily by readers.
4. The Journal of Kesit Academy team, perceives as the basic premise to ensure broadcasted articles scanned by the international databases. The Journal of Kesit Academy aims to raise the level of citation affordability of articles.
1. The Journal of Kesit Academy began its publishing life in 2015.
2. The Journal of Kesit Academy is a journal that publishes acedemic , scientific and research based articles.
3. The Journal of Kesit Academy publishes 4 volumes in a year except special volumes.
4. The Journal of Kesit Academy publishes articles in all branches of Social Sciences such as Turkish Language and Literature, Turkish Education, History, History Teaching, Social Sciences Teaching, Geography, Geography Teaching, Music, Fine Arts, Sociology, Philosophy, Theology, Economics and Administrative Sciences.
5. The language of articles can be Turkish, English, Russian, German, French.
6. The Journal of Kesit Academy is being indexed by tens of indexes and databases such as SOBİAD, AcademicKeys, Scientific Indexing Services, Eurasian Scientific Journal Index (ESJI), Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Information Matrix fort he Analysis of Journals (MIAR), Systematic Impact Factor, Sparc Institute of Technical Research, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF), Türk Eğitim İndeksi (TEİ), Research Bible, Cosmos Impact Factor, I2OR.
7. The Journal of Kesit Academy is an open-access and double blind peer reviewed journal.
Suggest any corrections / updates on above information, please contact through HERE>.
Scholar Article Impact Factor does not guarantee any accuracy of journal information in this page. Please contact journal administration or editor through their website for any query or specific information, journal status and latest updates. Thank you