Journal Aim and Scope:
- IJLA (International Journal of Language Academy) will began broadcasting life on December, 2013.
- IJLA (International Journal of Language Academy) is an international peer reviewed electronic published journal.
- IJLA is an academical journal that aims at publishing and presenting the qualified researches in areas such as language, linguistics, literature to the scientists.
- IJLA is a magazine that will be published four times a year (Winter - Spring - Summer - Autumn) regularly. It targets to publish several specials besides the normal issues.
- Each issue’s IJLA editor is different. For that reason there is guest editorship at IJLA.
- IJLA has got the feature to be an open access journal.
Suggest any corrections / updates on above information, please contact through HERE>.
Scholar Article Impact Factor does not guarantee any accuracy of journal information in this page. Please contact journal administration or editor through their website for any query or specific information, journal status and latest updates. Thank you